Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Where Can I See Free Zoophilia

Molly Dog


But what I enjoyed making this pie-dog ????? Nor can you imagine!
Why? Well, why stop now see what Wren dog (poor measure 25 cm!), "Daughter of my sister-in without finding myself face to face with her jumping from the ground to greet me, is an immense achievement!
Actually, no, the real satisfaction was given to me by my grand-daughter of the same name that not only remain speechless at the sight of his favorite dog, he did not eat no more than a week! The fed his rubbery bones, that early!
Luckily Molly was a chocolate salami without eggs and did not run the risk of going bad, if not eaten right away.

The cake, however, was my classic sponge cake + wet sugar syrup and a splash of rum + chocolate cream fragrant and the texture similar to pastry.
As usual, you eat everything, even mustache as I am made of sugar paste.

Ah, but the two Molly comparison: the real puppy, in one of his rare moment of tranquility and the puppy that I modeled myself! What do you think? Note the similarity?


0 comments:

Post a Comment