Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New Myspace Remove Status And Mood

Swirls Cake cake cake

"Hello?" Saru can prepare a cake for my niece a birthday tomorrow?
I know it's a day late and before it is too little, but let me please why this is so much liked the other pie-shaped parcel gift! I want to surprise her this year .. but among the thousands of things to do, I forgot to warn !

Click .. I fainted!

From evening to morning and I invent? And how do I prepare the dough in sugar and allow to dry decorations? .. mmm ... mumble mumble teccallĂ : a classic sponge cake filled with cream Nesquik, decorated with my favorite colors: red, black and white. We are drawing up creative free-form squiggles and dots in touch coordinated proposed by dad, my trusty assistant also in color with a brush of flowers you see in the picture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment