Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Best Way To Go To Vailanganni

Numbers Tombola Napoletana

All blogs in this period are "decorated for the holidays."
Christmas is certainly not my favorite holiday (because of childhood trauma?) Christmas cakes and there are thousands on the Internet. Certainly more beautiful than I could do that I've buried my Christmas spirit three meters underground.

In fact, these two cakes I have made under the scorching sun in August.

two different occasions to celebrate, two numbers to be used entirely and only one celebrating. How
enclose everything in a cake ?????
think .. think ... think ...: I make two and I am inspired by Neapolitan expression "and you're Rann 'nummer' *?

* Napoletano: "You and Rann 'nummer? Translation: Are you stumped?


2 chocolaty sponge, wet with rum, filled with mascarpone cream, cream and condensed milk + chocolate chips. Covered in marshmallow fondant, hand painted, and numbers cut by hand, without using templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment