Thursday, December 23, 2010

Baton Twirling Ingraved

Betty Boop Cake


I'm really proud of this cake with Betty Boop.
E 'was a real hard work alleviated by the valuable assistance of my trusty friend decorative adventure: Daddy.
E 'was he who bend the brass rod used for the swing while I was preparing the groundwork and put in the oven, breaking eggs, baking mix and cream and cream and shaped the statue of Mitty Boop!

a real satisfaction to see the Mitty I ordered a cake to celebrate his 30 years, goggle at the sight of my .. er .. edible work of art (let call it that?).
  • Double sponge classic
  • Lightly limoncello
  • A delicate stuffing Diplomatic cream (lemon custard cream +, erroneously called Chantilly, Italy)
  • Coverage and decoration in marshmallow fondant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment